Monday 1 July 2024

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly report does not include any salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received.

This month received a total passive income of $6.606.63. This brings the 2nd quarter amount to $14,819.05 which is average about $4,900 per month. 

It has been a long journey. I started this blog in year 2019 to keep track of my financial status. For 5 years, things has been on the positive side, the passive income has always been more than our household expenses. And early this year, I fully paid off my housing loan. Basically, I am now debt less and passive income remain stable so far.  

I did something scary last week. I activated FIRE, preparing to leave my employment of 17 years to pursue my interest. I have to admit, it was a frightening choice to make, leaving a stable job walking into the unknown. I expected to face criticism from the conventional people.

Portfolio remain unchanged, cash holding attained my target amount. Now, I wait. If an opportunity ever comes in my remaining lifetime, this war chest shall be my last adjustment to my portfolio. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment