Saturday 7 March 2020

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly sustainability report does not include any of the salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received. 

Well, its one of the dividend months! Total dividend received amount to $3488.70. This added with the rental income boast the household passive income to near $5000 for this month. Household expenses generally remained unchanged, but the wellness expenses still high.  I am afraid the expenses on wellness will be a permanent affairs. Well, life still goes on.

This month saw some activity in the market. The virus outbreak had finally made a dent on the market. On Friday, the STI index broke the 3000 points. Although not entirely the best period to enter the market, but I decided to mobilize a part of my armies and attack the market. Some 3% of the warchest was used.

So whom did I attack? I not gonna tell you guys, Heeheehee, :)






No comments:

Post a Comment