Wednesday 2 October 2024

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly report excludes any salaried income. The purpose of this financial review is to assess the sustainability of my financial independence, focusing solely on the total amount of passive income received. As of 2024 September 1st, I have officially activated my FIRE journey, meaning I am no longer receiving a salary from a traditional job.

Today marks one month since I left the workforce! My current focus is on improving my health through regular workouts and ensuring I get enough rest. Ironically, I've been busier than ever—just the other night, I found myself working until 4 AM on my projects! It’s amazing how easy it is to lose track of time when you're engaged in what you love.

For September, I had another great month. My total dividend income reached $7,184.02, and when combined with rental income and interest, the overall total came to $9,548.57. This brings my total passive income for the third quarter to $23,161.00, averaging about $7,720 per month. Not too bad! Hope it continues!

Portfolio changed little. Nothing exciting happening in the market now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment