Thursday 1 December 2022

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly sustainability report does not include any of the salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received.

A rather long month, almost not a day was without some matters requiring my attention. Somehow I managed crawl over into the month of December....intact. So, the year is almost ending and it appeared my overall investments has not been doing well. Seem like I would need to do another review eventually.

Dividends income amounted to $768.75 for the month of November. Not too good, a lot lower than I had expected. Rental income still stable and so is the rest, but in view of the rising costs it is certainly still not enough to meet my safety margin. 

The market started to recover after a purge early on. Not much is happening in the market, so I would expect my cash holdings continue to grow until an opportunity comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment