Wednesday 4 November 2020

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly sustainability report does not include any of the salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received.

The last quarter of the year, Christmas is coming. Well, with this covid-19 situation it is going to be a rather gloomy festival seasons. 

It is a cold month for dividend, and with the business still badly impacted by covid-19 the payout has become quite unpredictable. This month dividend collection comes to an amount of $618. But we got a fixed deposit matured in October which vastly boast our passive income for that month. 

Prudent investments and careful positioning of wealth helps maintain sustainability in the event of any egg basket went burst. Although the profit returns is not as pretty as those who adopt focused investment, it gives us a peace of mind. For ordinary folks like us. a peace of mind is far better than the excitement of staring at the jumping numbers of the market.

Portfolio adjusted a bit. One of my investments has just divested their assets and paid out in cash. This increased my cash holding to over 4%. 

Some of my friends asked me whether this portfolio included my emergency funds. The answer is no. This portfolio pool of money is purely used for investment purposes in the stock markets, which is why my cash holdings is usually less than 5%, some 95% of the soldiers are holding their ground in several companies generating passive income for me. In the event the investment goes haywire my financial status will not be seriously crippled, as these group of soldiers are meant for fighting the war at the front line,  causalities is expected but will strive to avoid losses to the best of my abilities. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment