Sunday 31 May 2020

My Art Room is finally up for viewing!

I have been busy. 
After months of preparation, exploring and designing. I finally uploaded my second blog. It took quite while exploring other platform for its features but in the end I decided to use blogger for its simpler features.


This second blog mainly showcase some of my artistic works in my life. Although I am trapped in a world that do not belong to me with little chance to pursue a life involving in the making of Arts. But that do not stop me from cultivating and honing my artistic skills. You could also view it through a link I created in this blog. 

Arts is a form of creativity and imagination. A vision of what we can shaped in our mind and brought to the reality form in many ways. Even my hobby in miniature assembly and painting required a degree of imagination to visualize the form of end product which I want. The whole process speaks of a long period of patience and persistent to see its final form, which thus form the traits of my investment formula in achieving financial independence.  

For those who have been wondering how on earth I could stay at home for long hours without getting bored. These are your answers. My passion in creating Arts has no limitations. Be it in a form of miniature hobbies, writing, photography and exploring the world around us. And this is the reasons why I wanted to achieve financial independence, so that one day I can put my whole heart into my passion. 

Until then. We wait. 
Patience is Virtue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment