Friday 3 May 2024

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly report does not include any salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received.

April has been a very busy month. Weeks of non-stop affairs and things to settle. As the month drew to close, I started to prepare my next big move. 9 more weeks to go. Not sure if it will works out as planned. Pray and hope. 

A cold month for dividend income, only $892.37. But as usual, our passive income was boast by rental income which was revised last month to $2,200. Good to have different sources of income.

Market as usual remain unchanged. Even thou it took a small impact in the mid of the month but market recovered toward the end of month. my portfolio however has taken a hit as the REIT industries purge down in the high interest environment. Over the years, I have been trying to reduce my exposure in REITs, For now, the waiting goes on.........


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment