Friday 1 July 2022

Monthly Financial Updates

This monthly sustainability report does not include any of the salaried income. The basis for this monthly financial review is to gauge the sustainability status of my financial independence based on the total amount of passive income received.

Inflation getting crazy here in Singapore, and it led me to rethink my existing financial position. In the past, a half a million portfolio might have been sufficient but now...it appear..... I would need to review it further to match the rising expenses.

Dividend income amounted to $4,267.99. The market slowly recovering but still no where near the pre-pandemic period when I was getting much higher %. Well...life goes on. Rental income remain stable. The DBS multiplier has been performing poorly since the outbreak of covid-19, and it is unlikely it will ever regain its prime. So, I'm thinking now of diverting the funds in this platform to somewhere else. 

Total passive income for the 2nd quarter amounted to $16,050.78. That's amounted to an average of $5,350 per month. Hmm, not bad. :)


 

Ops, something finally changed. Aye.............the war chests becomes smaller in %. I bought something during a brief weakness of the market. And the results is.....my portfolio gets bigger. So...what did I buy?  Secret,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment