Thursday 4 July 2019

Merger between Ascott Reit and Ascendas Hospitality Trust

Just a day ago, CaptiaLand has announced to merge Ascott Reit and Ascendas Hospitality Trust.

channelnewsasia

The merger would turn it into the largest hospitality trust in the Asia-Pacific region. This would meant a bigger portfolio and exposure for CaptiaLand.

I have holdings in both Asott Reit and Ascendas HT. Both were purchased during the time of oil crisis in 2016.

Ascott Reit has announced that it will acquire all the Ascendas HT units for a consideration of S$1.0868 per unit. So how much did I pay for it in 2016? Hmmmmm, I had purchased it at the price of $0.755. Ok. I guess I will be getting more bonus than I thought. 


3 years of waiting. Patience do pay afterall. 

Congratulation to all patience Ascendas HT holders. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment