Thursday 2 September 2021

What is important? Health or money?

Sometime, I wonder which is more important. As I thought about it, age it appeared has an influence on how we look at it through the years.

When we are young, not constrain by the limitation of our mortality. We tend to focus on making money, enjoying what life has to offer. As we started to grow old, our body functionality started to decline as we fought to contain it in various stages. It lead me to wonder, can money buy back the health we have lost?

Maybe some. But certainly not all. Money can buy the best healthcare, help improve well-being. 

But, what about those health issue that has no solutions or beyond the knowledge of the existing health industry. We more or less has to live with it. And more than often, spiritual prayers appeared to be the only console.    

Looking through my life, financially I would say I had done well enough. As for the well-being of it, I m afraid I am very far from it. In fact, I do not see any path leading to it.

Life is short. Enjoy while you can.  

Stone, Push, Overcoming, Obstacle, Rock, Boulder 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment