Friday 2 October 2020

Accordia Golf Trust completes divestment

 Well, while the world still reeling from the impact of the Covid-19. Business still as usual for companies.

And this.....company is finally on the move. Link

 

 

This has been going on for a long time, finally its going to be divested. I been holding this for almost 5 years, and the offer price is .....well just somewhat better than my purchased price. So, one less company from my portfolio. 

Based on the news, there will be a second tranche of payment before delisting from SGX. Although it has not been a gold mine investment, it has been steady and paying me for the past 5 years. In other words, it has served its purpose in my portfolio as part of diversification. Thank you, Accordia.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment